Please refer to our below instruction to connect the form submission data into Zapier. Here is an example for sending an email by Gmail through Zapier.
- From the admin of the app, select a particular form that you want to connect.
- From the form edit page, click the Settings tab > Click Integration.
- Click Zapier> Click Enable.
- Login your Zapier account, create a Zap.
- Setup a Trigger, select WebHook for an App Event.
- Select Catch Hook.
- Copy Custom Webhook URL.
- Input Custom Webhook URL.
- Input Zapier trigger request field tag. That means a data struct need to send to the Zapier trigger. Using '_' to connect more than one words is the recommended naming method.
- Click Save the settings.
- Click Connect and Refresh the Fields, it will send a test request to the Webhook URL for testing the trigger.
- Click Test Trigger.
- You will get a response from the test request before. And the fields is you setup before. Click Continue to finish the Trigger setup.
- Setup an Action, select Gmail for an App Event.
- Select Send Email.
- Login your gmail account in here.
- Set up action, you can select a field to the corresponding settings of the email.
- Test the action or directly make a new form submission to test the Zap.
Finally, if you meet any problem, feel free to contact our support by email@example.com.