Step 1. Go to Google reCaptcha admin here.
Step 2. Sign up your google account to access to reCaptcha dashboard.
Step 3. After Signing in, you will be redirected to your Google reCaptcha dashboard. If you have already generated reCaptcha keys, the dashboard will show statistics about your previously created keys request.
Step 4. To get a new site key and secret key, click on “+” ( the blue button on the top right side)
Step 5. When signing up for a new website, the form will be opened and you need to fill all the details correctly then submit the form.
- Label – Type a suitable label which co-related your site name and later remembrance.
- reCaptcha Type – Select reCAPTCHA v2 > “I’m not a robot Checkbox”
- Domain – The form domain, please fill in pifyapp.com or the reCaptcha won't work.
- Owners – You don’t need to change this, it’s set by default according to logged-in account. If you want to report more email addresses, you can add multiple email accounts here
- Alerts – You can enable it to get email alert to owners, in case there is any problem on your website such as reCaptcha misconfiguration or increase suspicious traffic.
Step 6. After submitting the form, you will get newly generated Site Key and Secret Key as below.
Now, you can use the site and secret key in your app to configure the Google reCaptcha setting. Cheers!